The 3 Emergency Supply Essentials: Food, Water and Light
This 48-Hour Emergency Essentials kit gives you the very best of each in a multi-purpose backpack that you can easily store and grab and go as needed. This Kit gives you food that’s not only delicious, but chock full of nutrients you need to thrive in an emergency situation. Next to food, the most important resource in an emergency is water. Disaster survivors will tell you: darkness can be all-encompassing and incredibly dangerous in emergency conditions, both physically and emotionally.
This Kit includes a 48-hour supply of food, water and light.
- Everything you need to prepare the meals included
- Shelf life for food up to 20 years
- Shelf life for water up to 50 years
- Battery life of charger/light; 7 year idle time
- 1 kit per person
- Food provides 2,200 calories and 91g of protein per day
- 6 individually packaged meal shakes in chocolate and vanilla
- 8x 11.5 oz cans of water
- 8 servings of banana chips
- 1 multi tool: Whistle; signal mirror; waterproof match box; flint; compass
- 1 solar lantern and phone charger
- 1 back pack