Produce Studio Quality Recordings
With this Pro Microphone you have total recording control with it's extensive built in features. It includes controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain. It comes equip with an AUX jack so you can listen to your creation while you record. It's stand is adjustable to optimize your sound quality by adjusting the angle and placement of your microphone. Four different pattern settings offer incredible flexibility so you can record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video, interviews, or even cryptozoology lectures in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
Four distinct pattern modes to choose from:
CARDIOID MODE Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
STEREO MODE Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
OMNIDIRECTIONAL MODE Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambiance of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
BIDIRECTIONAL Records from both the front and rear of the microphone—good for recording a duet or a two-person interview.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Easy instillation: Plug into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system
- Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo
- Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output
- Unique positionable design
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more
- Plug 'n play—Mac and PC compatible
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72" (12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 100dB
- System requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10. Mac OSX 10.4.11 or higher. USB 11/2.0 or newer. 64MB RAM minimum.