Thank you! You clicked Yes to receiving website notifications from Komando Shop. This means you'll hear about our top new items and special sales. We promise to never send these to you more than once or twice a week.
Here are some FAQ's about these web notifications:
Why am I receiving these notifications?
At some point while browsing on Shop.Komando.com you received a pop up saying "Would you like to receive notifications from Shop.Komando.com?" and you clicked Allow. If you don't want to see these anymore read below and follow the steps for your browser.
Who gets these notifications?
The notifications about based on an opt-in process so only people who visited Shop.Komando.com and clicked Allow when the browser asked if they wanted to receive the notifications will see it.
What kinds of things will you send me?
Exciting stuff like sales and free shipping promotions as well as some of our top new products. But we will never send more than 1 or 2 a week.
I already receive the Newsletter, do I need to see this too?
Yes! While our newsletter also has great stuff in it we can't send you emails about all our great new stuff all the time so we usually launch new items on both the email and the web notifications but not the same new items so you're not seeing the same thing in both places.
I don't get these, how do I turn them on?
In Google Chrome and Firefox go to https://shop.komando.com and click the green lock symbol in your address bar next to https://shop.komando.com or the i in a circle. A menu will pop up and in Chrome you click the "Block V" and select Always Allow on This Site. For Firefox you click the X next to Blocked or Temporarily Blocked. Then reload the page, you will then be prompted to allow the notifications again.
How do I turn off these web notifications?
Sorry to see you go but we understand. There is a different process depending on your internet browser. You can also use these steps to turn off notifications from any other website. Here is how to turn these off on some of the top browsers:
- Click the menu button and choose .
2. Click the Privacy & Security panel on the left and, go to the Permissions section.
3. Click the . button next to Notifications
4. Find https://shop.komando.com or any website you would like to stop the notifications from and change the status from Allow to Block. You can click Remove Website but next time you visit that site you will be prompted again.
1. Click the 3 dot menu in the upper right hand corner and click Settings. Don't see the 3 dot menu? You may see a colorful circle with an arrow pointing up, click this.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Advanced V.
3. Locate Content Settings and click it.
4. Click Notifications and scroll down to the Allow section.
5. Locate https://shop.komando.com or any site you don't want to receive notifications for and click the 3 dot menu to the right of it. Select Block.
Google Chrome and Firefox Shortcut:
1. Go to the website you want to remove notifications for.
2. Once there, in your address bar (where is says https://examplesite.com) to the left of the address there will be a green section or an i with a circle around it. Click this to see the notification settings for that website. You can disable them from here by clicking the X next to allow in Firefox or in Chrome by selecting the "Allow V" and changing it to "Always Block for this site".
Stop seeing notification permission requests in Safari: Choose Safari > Preferences, click Websites, then click Notifications. Deselect “Allow websites to ask for permission to send push notifications.” From now on, when you visit a website that can send you notifications, you aren’t asked.