We stand behind all our products, our service and you, our customer. If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your physical merchandise purchase, please let us know within thirty (30) days of receiving the order and we will provide the instructions for a return or exchange. Please review our full return policy below.
Returns and Exchanges
We ask that all returned products be in new condition, with all of the original packaging and materials.
To return or exchange an item, please follow these simple steps within 30 days of receiving the order:
- Obtain a RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) number by emailing our Customer Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please enter “RMA Request” in the message subject line, with your order number, name and reason for return or exchange in the body of the message.
- Repack the item in its original packaging. Wrap the item securely. All original parts and packing material must be included. All items must be in like-new condition and must be returned with any accessories, manuals and other parts.
Kim's Satisfaction Guarantee entitles you to a refund of the product purchase price for physical merchandise and any applicable sales tax. Shipping charges are not refundable and the responsibility of the customer.
Komando Shop will not be responsible for any items lost/stolen/damaged in transit, make sure your items are shipped back via insured courier service (UPS, Fedex, Etc).
Returns will be processed within 7 days of receipt. The item will be inspected for open packing, missing items and damages. Refunds will be credited to the original card charged for the transaction. Exchanges will receive store credit for the original purchase price or will be directly exchanged for the same item.
Exceptions to our standard return policy:
- Returns that do not include the entire contents of the original package and product components may not be accepted and may be delayed or rejected.
- Drones are not returnable due to the nature and use of this gadget. Manufacturer warranty only applies.
- Items purchased as “Open Box” have a limited return policy as listed below.
- Exchanges are not subject to a restocking fee.
- Apparel must not have been worn, washed or used.
- Items being exchanged due to damage or defect will receive the same item. Items received as a received damaged or defective claim will be subject to inspection upon return back to Komando Shop. If it is found not to be true of the original damaged/defective claim the $8 return shipping fee will be deducted from the return amount. The restocking fee does not apply for items received by the customer damaged or defective.
If you received a product that is damaged / defective out of the box, or you did not receive the correct product that you ordered, please contact us as soon as possible within the 30 days of receiving your order. Under these conditions we will provide a return label and a replacement, if applicable, at no cost to you. For all other returns and exchanges, the shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer.
For your security, please return your item with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS) and retain your receipt. We are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.
Open Box Sales 30-Day Limited Refund-Only Return Policy
Open Box products are previously-purchased items that have been returned to Komando Shop. Every Open Box item has been personally tested to make sure that it is in good condition and in working order.
Open Box items carry a limited return policy because of their discounted prices. Please review the following:
-Thoroughly inspect the product immediately when you receive it. Products that are functionally defective out of the box may be returned for credit or refund only within 30 days of the invoice date. We cannot provide replacement service for these items, as their stock is limited.
-All accessories, pieces and parts included with an Open Box purchase will be listed on the product page. All pieces/parts/accessories associated with the purchased item will be included with the shipment to you. We do not stock additional pieces/parts/accessories for these items. Everything that will be included in the shipment will be listed on the product page.
-The entire risk as to the quality and performance of these items is with the buyer. These items have been tested by us for their functionality, but may have very minor superficial physical defects including, but not limited to, scratches, dings or dents. Should these items exhibit a functional defect following their purchase, the buyer (not the manufacturer, distributor, or us) assumes the entire cost of all necessary servicing or repairs, unless otherwise required by law.
These terms are subject to change without notice.
GUARANTEE & DISCLAIMERS
THE KIM KOMANDO STORE GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH ANY PRODUCTS ORDERED ON THE SHOP.KOMANDO.COM SITE. WITH RESPECT TO OUR GUARANTEE, OUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE MAXIMUM LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL NOT BE MORE THAN TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OR TO REPLACE AND DELIVER EQUIVALENT PRODUCT ITEMS, AS APPROPRIATE, AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE. THE APPLICABLE GUARANTEE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER DELIVERY OR WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE AND YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED ANY AND ALL RELATED CLAIMS REGARDING SUCH PRODUCT ITEMS.
WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, THE DIRECTORIES AND INFORMATION ON OUR SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE OR INCLUDE OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER ERRORS. OUR SITE AND THE MATERIALS THEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE DO NOT PROMISE THAT OUR SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON THEM WILL PROVIDE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS.
EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEE PROVIDED ABOVE IN THIS SECTION, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD ON OUR SITE, OUR SITE'S USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.